Britney Spears flaunts her toned physique in crop top and tiny shorts as she arrives in Washington DC to kick off her summer tour
Latest From MailOnline
- Meghan's quick change! Duchess of Sussex wears stunning designer dress to meet Ireland's President (and the country's First Dogs)...
- Love Island's Megan: From chin reshaping to veneers is this the £40,000 worth of cosmetic surgery that has sent the villa boys...
She's about to take her energetic Vegas show on the road.
And, Britney Spears flashed her washboard abs and toned legs as she touched down in Washington, DC to prepare for the start of her summer tour.
The pop-star, 36, looked incredible in a frilly white crop top and khaki hotpants as she made her way out of the airport.
Britney strutted along in a pair of tan coloured platform sandals, and was accompanied by her security guards.
She accessorised with an aqua scrunchie on her wrist and carried a black hoody over her arm while clutching onto a ring binder.
- Britney Spears sticks her tongue out as she wraps her arms around beau of two years Sam Asghari while in a pool
- Britney Spears admits her tour diet includes 'small burgers' from McDonalds Happy Meals
- Britney Spears flaunts her toned abs in a sports bra and shorts while singing Aretha Franklin tune
- Britney Spears flaunts her toned midsection as she models tube top and extra tiny Daisy Dukes
The Louisiana native styled her signature blonde locks into dishevelled and enhanced her pretty features with black eyeliner and a pop of pink on her lips.
Britney arrived in the U.S. capital yesterday ahead of her opening gig at the MGM National Harbour in Maryland.
She is set to play two dates at The Theatre before jetting around America, appearing at venues in varies states throughout July.
In August, the superstar will make her way overseas for the European leg of her tour.
Before setting off on tour, the mother of two spent some quality time in Los Angeles with her boyfriend Sam Asghari, 24.
The pair were first romantically linked after meeting on the set of the Louisiana native's Slumber Party music video in late 2016.
Britney has previously revealed she dug up his phone number out of her bag nearly 'five months' after they first met.
'I was like, "He was really cute, this guy was really cute," so I called him,' she said during a radio interview.
'He's just a really fun, funny person.'